Some things that must be considered by the author in submitting an article to be published in the JuSiTik journal :
- Authors must send an email containing the Journal Account Request to the email address email@example.com.
- The author submits the manuscript through a web page ojs.ukmc.ac.id by seeing Panduan Submit Paper.
- Articles have never been published / published in any media (journals, proceedings, newspapers, etc.)
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English
- Typed in accordance with the provisions contained in journal template which has been determined by the journal manager.
- Title no more than 30 words.
- Abstract written in Indonesian and English. The abstract is written briefly and clearly not to exceed 200 words and for keywords a maximum of 5 keywords.
- Information on the process of sending and reviewing manuscripts can be seen on the website page ojs.ukmc.ac.id by logging in as Penulis (Author).
- Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by method blind review.